Monday, January 29, 2024

Animal Forest / Dōbutsu no Mori N64 Wallpaper


 I really wanted a wallpaper, so I made one out of it! (You can download by clicking the image) 


I saw this tweet showing the booklet for first animal crossing game on N64, and I absolutely loved it!


 
 
Here is the process for fun: 


 Basically stretched out the image > added details to the horizon,  repainted the sky > added back dust / scan imperfections (I wanted it to be crunchy!!)


https://64.media.tumblr.com/1a9b369419ac8e4acb7966a970a77015/tumblr_phcy2q2BEa1sctm9xo3_1280.png
the full booklet! SOURCE: Randomized Gaming

I can't get over how melancholic this art feels...It captures perfectly a calm summer sunset, and it has that Japanese countryside vibe

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinned

"This year I'll learn Learning Blender" he said for the 5th year in a row. + BforArtists

- What a fool   Context: I have 10+ years of 3DS Max experience, I initially started learning it by myself, then went to 3D school, and spen...