Saturday, September 29, 2012

Egypt 3D

3d version of the previous concept








original concept


Took me about two or three days, but most of the work went into the diffuse...It was ok with just a mix of the AO, cavity, and stuff, but I really wanted to have a more painterly look :)

I'm not that happy with how the final thing turned out (I guess realistic sculpt and hand painted diffuse don't go really together xD), I should have sculpted the high poly with a more cartoony style, but I'm happy with the flat diffuse only one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinned

"This year I'll learn Learning Blender" he said for the 5th year in a row. + BforArtists

- What a fool   Context: I have 10+ years of 3DS Max experience, I initially started learning it by myself, then went to 3D school, and spen...