Sunday, January 23, 2022

Claxyels Impressionist shader

 I did this a while ago, and forgot to post here for the archives






I did a whole breakdown of how I did this back there HERE so I won't redo it here! 

Note that the project (the scene with the tree) is available on github, but no garantee that it works with current Unity/clayxels versions 😬.



a year later (or a month? I don't know whats time anymore), I wanted to try again, but this time without doing any custom shader, here it how it went:


 

 and


 

 It's clearly not as polished at the first scene, but it was very quick to do, the gist of it is working with very low resolution clayxels, its a fun challenge!

 

You can follow my journey of exploring this style using Clayxels in this collection tweets  

It's something I feel like coming back from time to time just for the fun of it!

 

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinned

"This year I'll learn Learning Blender" he said for the 5th year in a row. + BforArtists

- What a fool   Context: I have 10+ years of 3DS Max experience, I initially started learning it by myself, then went to 3D school, and spen...