Monday, April 10, 2023

Clayxels art dump

Posting a bunch of characters I made with Clayxels, because I don't want that to be stuck on twitter forever!

In case you don't know Clayxels is a plugin for Unity, and it allows for non destructive SDF modeling! SDF is similar to the technique used in the game "Dreams".


I really love working with that because I can just stay in unity, and use all of its toolset

I loved it so much I wanted to share it with people and even made a tutorial on how to get start with Clayxels


Anyway, this post is more of a random art dump, If you want to see more of those, check out some of my MOments on twitter: [here] and [here] where I have many more Clayxels stuff


Note: original character design by Dani Kruze, original post here




No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinned

"This year I'll learn Learning Blender" he said for the 5th year in a row. + BforArtists

- What a fool   Context: I have 10+ years of 3DS Max experience, I initially started learning it by myself, then went to 3D school, and spen...